Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Beer Gear: Fermostat Kickstarter


The Fermostat™
by Caleb Wangerin

3 Days to go as of POSTING!

I don't home brew.  I'll be honest and up front about that.  However, enough of my friends do that I have picked up a thing or two.  One of my long time friends is both a home brewer and a bit of a handy man.  As opposed to spending $50 bucks on a wort chiller he spent $45 to build it himself. When I saw this on Kickstarter I immediately thought of home brewers like him.

Do-it-Yourselfers:  This beer gadget has your name written all over it.  Temperamental yeast being uncooperative because you warmed/cooled the fermentation tank to fast?  The Fermostat™ is your solution.  Automate your labor intensive temperature control with this thermostat.  Totally programable with two powered AC connections built in (1 for heating element, 1 for cooling).  Hit the link or the video for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment