Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Beer Gear: Craft Gear

So Craftgeer has some of the coolest designs for the true craft beer geek. They are taking our passion and making a lifestyle brand out of it. I have one of their logos as my phone background for a while now, and I decided to pony up and order some glassware.

Ordering was easy, figuring out what I was going to buy was the tough part. I have so many brewery shirts at this point my wife told me to stick to the glassware. I narrowed it down to two, the snifter and their mason glass. Both are totally bad ass.

It took a little bit longer than a week from when I ordered to when I recieved my merch, which is really impressive for a smaller company. The product was well wrapped and protected (in my day job I'm an industrial packaging sales rep, so I know my bubble wrap). The thing that really hit me was the hand written note included. They were actually thanking me for ordering their sweet ass glass. There aren't a lot of companies with this kind of class anymore. I am totally in awe of these guys and can't wait to drink some awesome brews out of their snifters.

Check out the true beer lifestyle http://www.craftgeer.com/

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Hottenroth in a Craftgeer Snifter! I have nothing but good things to say about these guys and gals.

    Cheers! Vin from Bierbattered.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. child resistant custom mylar bags

    ReplyDelete