Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Introducing: The Big Guy

They call me The Big Guy because I am big in every way. Tall, substantial, loud and overbearing. I love my beer, and I can drink my weight in it.
My preferred beers are maltier, European style beers. I love the dark sweetness of a stout or a scotch ale. I like some hopped up beers, but only when there is decent balance. I need to taste more than just hops. I also tend to stay away from wheats, shandies and other overly sweet summer beers. I am perfectly happy to sit down in 90 degree weather with a porter as long as it is cold, it doesn't need to be light.
My favorite domestic lager is High Life, the Champagne of Beers. At the end of the day I am just a good ol boy who likes to try new things.
In my spare time, I do a little home brewing. My favorite homebrew is the WFW, a Scotch Ale I have been working on for few months.


No comments:

Post a Comment