The front section is a used bookstore, with a wide selection of used books on handmade shelves.
Passing through a door in the back of the bookstore, you will discover the bar area. Once again, this features handmade furniture, and a large garage door at the back, which is opened in good weather. There is also a large window behind the bar, allowing you to see into the brewing area.
They opened with several guest taps, as well as four of their own beers on tap:
- The Little Beer That Could Pale Ale (6.2% ABV, 35 IBU) - a Centennial hopped pale ale
- Toil and Trouble Dark English Ale (4.8% ABV, 20 IBU) - a Northern English Brown with extra caramel malt
- Lord Byron's Breakfast Ale (4.8% ABV, 20 IBU)
- Clifford the Big Red Ale (7.4% ABV, 13 IBU)
After a couple weeks, they added Hop's Cradle DIPA (7.2%, 85 IBU) - a DIPA hopped with Centennial and Cascade, currently on a nitro tap. Last weekend they added Shogun Soba Ale - an amber ale brewed with buckwheat, giving it a salty-sweetness (for everyone who ever dipped their french fries in their Frosty...).
- Smoking Goose Meats
- Trader's Point Creamery Cheese
- Ludwig Farmstead Creamery Cheese
- Broad Ripple Chip Company Chips
- Amelia's Breads and Cookies
- Monday - Book Club
- Tuesday - Tabletop Games
- Wednesday - Trivia, Crafts
- Thursday - Open Mic
- Friday - Live Music
- Saturday - premium events (e.g. author readings/signings, children's readings, etc.)
- Sunday afternoon - Live Music